26 April 2013

Blueberry & Greek yogurt parfait

As promised a while ago I've finally gotten around to post another variation of a parfait and this time with just blueberries. Unfortunately there is no bigger story behind this recipe as it was just an alternative take on the parfait I made few weeks ago.

But regardless of that it makes a perfect snack, breakfast or even dessert and I can't think of anything better to serve at a nice summer BBQ. And not only is it delicious, I am still fascinated about how good the parfaits look like - really make me feel like I am indulging in something rather luxurious and it certainly does not feel like eating yogurt with berries. Different versions of parfaits are definitely going to be part of my summer and I promise not to bother you with just another variation of it but next time I make a parfait post I'll make sure it's something fancier and bigger. But the fact that this is not big nor incredibly fancy, it is still very delicious (and good for you at the same time).

Ingredients

(Makes 1)
- 80g blueberries
- 50g Greek yogurt
- 20g granola



Directions
Layer the ingredients in a nice glass or a bowl and serve immediately.




No comments:

Post a Comment